Thursday, March 12, 2015

MyStory - My experience in learning English.

Playing games in English for learning English.
 - It helped me nothing. but I enjoyed playing game.

Reading CNN news for learning English.
 - It has helped me to have some knowledge.
 - I can also have ability to read in English more.

Reading comic book for learning English.
 - It helped me a few. but if you read loudly, It will help you a lot.

Watching TV drama with subscript for learning English.
 - It also helped me nothing.  It was my mistake.
 - But I have watched movies without subscript, that has helped me listening.
 - I recommend you to use Youtube.

Meeting a native speaker for learning English.
 - This is the best way.
 - But if you don't study English usually, It is useless.

Studying with English books and reading loudly for learning English.
 - This is also the best way.
 - I have been doing this way when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment