Sunday, December 29, 2013

MyStory - When I disputed with my wife.

Just after getting married, I often had disputes with my wife.
Actually I cannot remember everything,
But I will try to tell you the situation.
We were disputing a matter.
At that time, I was so angry for some reason.
I had felt that my wife was ignoring me.
"Who am I?" I asked loudly. "Who am I?" I asked again.
She didn't say anything.
So, I answered for her,
"you are my husband!"
As I said that, I became aware that I misspoke --
I wasn't fluent in Japanese at that time.
It was silent for a while.
Then, she burst out laughing and shed tears.
In my mind, I also burst out laughing.
I tried to suppress laughter, but she became aware that I was laughing.
I couldn't remember why I was angry exactly.
Now, that we are love love....

No comments:

Post a Comment