Saturday, October 12, 2013

MyStory - An earthquake has happened on 11 march 2011 in Japan

There has been an earthquake in Japan.
It was very sad thing.
When the earthquake happened,
I was very anxious for my wife and my daughter.
So I had called my wife as soon as possible.
But I couldn't connect with her.
I feared for both her and my daughter's safety.
After I was allowed to leave the company,
I left the office a little early at 5 o'clock to get to my wife's job.
I went to the Shinagawa Station from Shibuya.
I think It took about 5 hours.
But we didn't meet there, because the communication network system wasn't working.
After a little time had passed, We were able to speak to each other by smart phone.
My wife said she was walking to the child-care institutions.
I had to walk to the same place.
I had reached home at 5 AM.
So altogether I had walked for 12 hours.
I was happy for my family safety.
But I am very worried about the accident at the nuclear power plant.
I worry about the radioactivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment